Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Experienced Occupancy Specialist
Cambridge, MA 02139 United States
Anticipated work schedule: M – F, 8:30am – 5:00pm
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company. Benefits include medical, vision, dental, 401(k).
*Fitness center and free garage parking at this location!
WinnResidential, a national leader in multifamily housing is looking for an Occupancy Specialist to join our team.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to work at an ideal location! Our property, located on Memorial Drive, is on the Charles River with beautiful views of Cambridge, Harvard University, and MIT. We are just steps away from the MBTA’s Bus Line and minutes from the Red Line. There many choices available for shopping, dining and entertainment.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
At WinnCompanies, we're committed to creating a respectful, safe and fulfilling workplace that provides the opportunity for self-improvement and career development. We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence. Ours is an environment where employees, together with their families, can prosper and grow.
The Occupancy Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all resident move-ins, renewals, interim re-certifications, internal transfers and move-outs are processed in accordance with all federal/state/local regulatory requirements.
Education, training, experience:
• Ability to build rapport and establish relationships with prospects.
• Provide exceptional customer service to people throughout the rental process and residents.
• Must have experience in Affordable Housing and Tax Credit.
• Minimum of 1 year of sales experience (this can be retail, financial, consumer products, personal care services, or anything that is incentive based).
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced environment.
• Enjoy working in a team environment and able to deal with different personalities.
• Attention to details.
• Self-starter! Will need to initiate Marketing and Community outreach programs.
• Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills.
• Must obtain and maintain the National Affordable Housing Professional (NAHP) designation.
• Proficient in MicrosoftOffice (Word and Excel).
• Knowledge of YARDI Accounting system is a plus!
Terms & Conditions